Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simply Vera-mazing

Despite the formatted date listed on each pic...(actually taken 8/09) I wanted to add this to my closet collection of printed weardrobe. The shirt has a bold white print with a smoke grey background. You can't really see but it has this beautiful neckline along the back which flows into a cascading sort of pleating. This loose pleating along the back midsection created a draping of material into what I called "batwings". This shirt is from Vera Wang's "Simply Vera" line at and OMG I got this cutie for a real bargain. Again...substantiating my mantra that fashion and style do not have to coexist at a hefty price. It is certainly attainable if you have an eye for it and can dress it up to look like you spent a fortune.

weardrobe details: white, straight leg pants; Old Navy/grey and white printed blouse, SIMPLY VERA/grey N/E clutch, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang a comment in my closet.