Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Favorite Mistake


Mornings like this drive me absolutely MAD.... when I don't really have anything in particular to wear. Not in the mood for creativity and no forethought into assembling a READY To WEAR ensemble. I must have tried on several things before settling on this outfit. I was astonished at how well I was able to pull something together just as the minutes began to escape me in the time before I had to be out the door for work. The contrasting colors and modern fit of the top and pants made me feel very couture-esque today. This goes down as one of my favorite mistakes.

weardrobe details: coastal blue, high-waist trouser pants, victoria secret/choc. brown shirt, Banana/peep-toe shoes with contrasting metallic black/tan, Kenneth Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang a comment in my closet.