Monday, August 10, 2009

A Vintage Hue





I used to shy away from color. Just the basics was my motto...blue, black and brown but what fun is that! It's only been in the last couple of years (or maybe with maturity) that color has become my friend and now it's just part of my weardrobe repetoire. More recently, I have decided to be a little more daring and expand my clothes minded"ness" by adding prints to my weardrobe.

Stepping out of this comfort zone has done me some good because if not I wouldn't have been able to appreciate the modern beauty of this retro inspired shirt from NY and Company. I got it at a steal too and that's one thing you will learn about me. When it comes to fashion and style it should not have to come at a price. The 70's circa shapes paired with the tomatoe red-orange color speaks volumes whether dressed up or down for work or play. So ladies, sometimes freeing our inner-style of it's captor and our own self evolved clothes mindedness can be quite liberating.

Vintage Hue ensemble consists of: *70's inspireed shirt, NY and Co. *wide-leg navy pants, NY and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang a comment in my closet.