Friday, August 21, 2009

And then there were 15!

So last night was the premiere of Project Runway and I already have faves of who I believe show the most talent in creativity, innovation and free style. (To be revealed at a later date) Ari was the first to be voted off and even though she is "out there" mentally, I find it quite baffling she made the cut to make the final 16 based on skill alone. What peeked the panelists interest in selecting her? Even after viewing some of her sketches, video bio as well as that hideous space odyssey inspired getup she designed last night (are you kidding me) only confirmed my hypothesis that she doesn't possess the much needed quotient for any designer...STYLE. The guest judge for the featured premiere was Lindsay Lohan and surprisingly enough I found myself agreeing with some of the comments she made as she tried schooling Ari on the importance of client/designer relationships. Can't believe I'm going to say this but YOU TELL HER LINDSAY. Next week's challenge will be designing for a real celebrity...who will it be? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang a comment in my closet.