Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cool Days and Haute Nights

For an on-the-go mom, wife and working woman like myself sometimes going out after work calls for a little creativity with the weardrobe if I want to avoid the hassle of having to lug a change of clothes. I needed something that would transcend from day to evening quickly and effortlessly while still maintaining my stylish flair.


One thing to remember when contemplating a day to evening look is... KEEP IT SIMPLE. Sometimes just switching out accessories such as a handbag, jewelry or shoes can add a little stylish flair to your existing day wear. My D2E look involved pairing a summer suit with an asymmetrical top and neutral accessories. The transformation was a quick change in accessories, a removal of my jacket and VOILA...I was ready for a little downtown action.
weardrobe details: summer suit; NY&Co./top; Old Navy/Channel chain belt; thrift store/purse;Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang a comment in my closet.