Saturday, September 12, 2009

Enquiring minds want to know.

Today I received an email from a faithful follower who asked what a proposed style maven like myself would typically wear on the weekend. Since I've never posted about weekend wear or my own for that matter, I consider it a fair question. To tell you the truth I find it ironic to receive a question about my weekend wear when I was just discussing with a girlfriend of mine just the same thing and my lack there of. I really don't have what I call "dress down" wear because typically on the weekends I don't do much. When I do, I tend to pull together bits and pieces of my work wear which is streamlined to look somewhat "casual". Even though a lot of my wear can transcend into casual clothing I would really like to build a stylish, yet effortless and comfortable weardrobe just for weekends sake.

Here is a look put together as I am heading off to my son's 1st football game for the season. (THey won 6-0) Go Jacguars!
weardrobe details: boyfriend jeans, husbands/scoop neck shirt, Old Navy/scarf, Old Navy/bejeweled sandals, Kenneth Cole
This message has been brought to you by Mme. Closeture and is clothes captioned for the stylish impaired.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you as I am rethinking my casual wear or weekend wardrobe myself. I am really looking for some stylish comfortable clothing that even after 15minutes prep time I am good to go but still look haute. let me know what you find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see more women thinking about their style and attitude even in their down time. It just feels good to look well put together even when you are out shopping or attending an athletic event. So, as we transition to Fall/Winter, what things can we use from our current wardrobe to carry us through the cold weather? Are there essential pieces that should be a stable?

    ReplyDelete

Hang a comment in my closet.