Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{GQ} is not just an attitude, it's a way of Life!

Ok, today's episode of The Closeture is dedicated to the style savvy yet fashion conscious male. A male who believes that fashion and style should be incorporated in every aspect of man's weardrobe irregardless they're social or professional stature. So whether a high level executive, a blue collar steel-toe or a round the way B-boy... it's all relative.
My hubby for instance is a prime example of the modern GQ male with fly boy tendencies. Not that he's over-the-top and style obsessed like myself but he is one that makes every ensemble intentional. I love the fact that he doesn't abide by worldly trends or mainstream fashion and his sense of style is very diverse. It involves an eclectic mixture of retro, urban, modern and classic. His weardrobe today may fit the bill for the standard corporate dress but he always mixes it up by adding his P.S. stamp through prints, textures or bold colors in his tie, shirt, shoes or pocket square...which by the way he says is his signature trend for 2009.
weardrobe details: tie, Macy's/suit pants & vest,unk/white collar shirt, Sean John/watch,IWC-Asia

2 comments:

  1. He is handsome and a nice dresser!! I wish my Husband had taste like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is handsome and a nice dresser. I wish my Husband dressed like that!

    ReplyDelete

Hang a comment in my closet.